Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Dear God...

So often it happens, the journey discontinues....
its not me who chooses another path but its definitely me who chooses not to resist the diversion...
The forces work for a while...d impulse comes and disappears...and I find myself standing at the same place where I was before..perhaps down !!
bridging the gap between pretension and reality..
d bifurcated mind and conquest f good over evil in me....
will that ever happen ohh God...
when I walk without fear and act without care...
help me reach there my God !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Well, shall I start with my name is sheetal.... I am a software engineer by profession, like to live life to the fullest and do almost everything(sane insane) that fits in the category of moral behavior ;)... I love writing stuff, whatever comes to my mind....and don't like being judgmental about things..which is practically impossible yet I keep trying.... Apparently I have started loving one more thing..photography..wow ! Its awesome, no less than art. I like capturing emotions of people more than nature...will upload some of the photos soon.