Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Realm of possibilities


one innocent smile on a child's face....
and a cry of achievement at the winning moment..

the unparalleled courage in a soldier's heart...
and unreasonable gratitude shown by folding hands....

incessant desire for life in a patient's walk...
and persistently working brains for a noble cause.....

enormous realm of possibilities exist around...
if only you desire to think beyond your problems....

one positive thought when things aren't going right..
one huge smile in all the times...
yes, that's all it needs to live a happy life....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Well, shall I start with my name is sheetal.... I am a software engineer by profession, like to live life to the fullest and do almost everything(sane insane) that fits in the category of moral behavior ;)... I love writing stuff, whatever comes to my mind....and don't like being judgmental about things..which is practically impossible yet I keep trying.... Apparently I have started loving one more thing..photography..wow ! Its awesome, no less than art. I like capturing emotions of people more than nature...will upload some of the photos soon.