Monday, January 18, 2010

I dream of....


I dream of a world where no one sleep hungry..
and no one is awake for the hunger of power.....

where many don't die for the madness of few...
and few don't live to chase an evil God...

where the game of revenge does not go on...
and the language of love is spoken by all..

I dream of a world

where the definitions of justice are not made by unjust...
and the innocents aren't punished as a sacrifice for a cause..

where the borders aren't rigid and hearts not stubborn....
and a little space for love is always open....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Well, shall I start with my name is sheetal.... I am a software engineer by profession, like to live life to the fullest and do almost everything(sane insane) that fits in the category of moral behavior ;)... I love writing stuff, whatever comes to my mind....and don't like being judgmental about things..which is practically impossible yet I keep trying.... Apparently I have started loving one more thing..photography..wow ! Its awesome, no less than art. I like capturing emotions of people more than nature...will upload some of the photos soon.