Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I own my life...


No longer I want to live in fear...
No longer in worry...

Let me live this moment,
tomorrow I may never see...

No longer I want anyone taking control of me...
No matter what I wanna be free....

My freedom is not for sale..
Neither are my thoughts....

Don't want to run around the things,
that can never be a part of me...

Life is hard, death is harder...
Let me not realize what my life could have been
when I confront the death...

Allow me to discover,
what my own path is,
Things I have been seeing not everyone can see...

Want to dance on the ground of love..
Spread my arms and scream aloud...
yes this life is mine, I am the owner...

yeah, don't take me for granted,
my life is a gift but not given by you !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Well, shall I start with my name is sheetal.... I am a software engineer by profession, like to live life to the fullest and do almost everything(sane insane) that fits in the category of moral behavior ;)... I love writing stuff, whatever comes to my mind....and don't like being judgmental about things..which is practically impossible yet I keep trying.... Apparently I have started loving one more thing..photography..wow ! Its awesome, no less than art. I like capturing emotions of people more than nature...will upload some of the photos soon.