Friday, January 15, 2010

My Little Space


My little space and a lot of mess in it...
My little mind and so many thoughts to think...

My little heart and so many emotions in it...
My little life and so many dreams to wish.....

My little paper and my unfitting wishlist.....
Ohh this is so good...

I want Big and I want more...
I want to dream rest I don't care

yes this is good...
my little wish going long and long...

My little eyes waking up every morning...
living every moment and worrying for nothing

My little wish growing longer than life...
and giving me a reason to smile all the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Well, shall I start with my name is sheetal.... I am a software engineer by profession, like to live life to the fullest and do almost everything(sane insane) that fits in the category of moral behavior ;)... I love writing stuff, whatever comes to my mind....and don't like being judgmental about things..which is practically impossible yet I keep trying.... Apparently I have started loving one more thing..photography..wow ! Its awesome, no less than art. I like capturing emotions of people more than nature...will upload some of the photos soon.